OEA Executive Board Elections - coming soon!
In Latest News
Nominations are due April 4th. Who is representing you?
There are 3 officer seats up for election:
There are 5 Executive Board seats up for election:
- 2nd Vice President (incumbent: Rosenda Thomas)
- Secretary (incumbent: Steve Neat)
- Treasurer (incumbent: Mark Airgood)
- Board Seat #1 (incumbent:Tania Kappner)
- Board Seat #2 (incumbent:Rodney Brown)
- Board Seat #3 (incumbent: Bob Mandel)
- Board Seat #4 (incumbent:Craig Gordon)
- Board Seat #5 (incumbent:Aimee Green)
The term for the above seats is July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2013.
There are 3 CTA State Council Seats up for election:
- Seat #1 (open)
- Seat #3 (incumbent: Manny Lopez)
- Seat #4 (incumbent: Steve Neat)
- Alternate (open)
The term for the above seats is July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2014.
- April 4: Nominations close, and all candidate statements are due at the end of the Rep Council meeting
- April 4: Rep Council meeting at Oakland International High School
(4521 Webster Street) - candidates will be given 2 minutes to speak
- May 9-13: Election window