Great Oakland Public Schools Leadership Center
Great Oakland Public Schools
When making donations on our Website, you are required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, billing Information and email address.
How We Use the Information
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways GO uses the information that we gather.
1. Non-Personal Information. We use Non-Personal Information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Website.
3. Newsletters and Email to You. We use contact information input through the Newsletter Link to send you the newsletters and email messages that you request us to send.
5. Donations. We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you make a donation on our Website to process your donation (either directly or though our providers), and we may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
6. Disclosure to Great Oakland Public Schools Operations and Maintenance Contractors. Our operations and maintenance contractors sometimes have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing products or services to us. These contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Website. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for us.
8. Confidentiality & Security of Personally Identifiable Information
9. Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information
We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personally Identifiable Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may unsubscribe from certain email communications by clicking on the applicable link in those emails. To update your information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also email us at email@example.com in order to delete or update your Personally Identifiable Information on our systems or to opt out of further communications with us. We try to answer every email promptly, but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information.If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact Great Oakland Public Schools using the information provided below.
11. California Privacy Rights
Under California Law, California residents may have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship: (a) a list of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes; and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To make such requests, if entitled, please use the contact information listed below.
Contacting Great Oakland Public Schools
Address: 54 Washington Street, Oakland, CA 94607
Monday, January 26, 2015, 9:00 AM
Beginning of Second Semester for OUSD schools
Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 3:30 AM
Oakland Literacy Coalition Volunteer Training Series
Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 9:30 AM
East Bay Innovation Academy School Tour
Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 4:00 PM
In this conversation, Christine Sleeter and Kevin Kumashiro will discuss how and why neoliberalism has gained ascendance and its impact on society and schooling. With illustrations of what educators can do in response, they will argue in favor of more democratic and socially just approaches of education that include critical analysis, ethnic studies, critical multicultural pedagogy and organized activism.
Thursday, January 29, 2015, 3:30 AM
OLC Winter 2015 Volunteer Training Series