GO Public Schools Advocates
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways GO Public Schools Advocates uses the information that we and others collect from visitors to our Website, and how you can request changes to any of your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Disclosure to Third Parties Providing Services to GO Public Schools Advocates. Our operations and maintenance contractors and other vendors and service providers sometimes have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing products or services to us. These contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Website. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for us. We do not permit contractors to retain your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personally Identifiable Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may unsubscribe from certain email communications by clicking on the applicable link in those emails. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to delete or update your Personally Identifiable Information on our systems or to opt out of further communications with us. We try to answer every email promptly, but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact GO Public Schools Advocates using the information provided at the bottom of this page.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. In addition to collecting Personally Identifiable Information from certain visitors to our Website, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information from visitors and share it with third parties in order to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Website. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify you individually, such as certain demographic information and information about the device you use to access our Website. It also includes tracking data we may collect about how you access and use our Website, but we will not connect such tracking data or any other non-personally identifiable information we collect to any of your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Children Under 13. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not provide Personally Identifiable Information to us. If GO Public Schools Advocates is informed or discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, we will immediately delete the information from our systems.
- California Privacy Rights. Under California Law, California residents may have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship: (a) a list of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes; and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To make such requests, if entitled, please use the contact information listed below.
GO Public Schools Advocates
Address: 134 Linden Street, Oakland, CA 94607